An attractive asking price, realistic strata levies, and a strong rental history all make perfect financial sense ensuring this is an appealing investment or low maintenance lifestyle opportunity for first home buyers, singles, couples or busy professionals in sought after Central-South Dubbo.
Offering tiled floors to the living areas, a renovated kitchen and bathroom, second toilet off the laundry, split system air conditioning and a neutral colour scheme, ensure this apartment feels light, airy and surprisingly spacious.
You will enjoy a private balcony and courtyard with leafy views, off street carparking, well maintained common areas and the sheer convenience of being a short distance from the heart of the city & close to schools, cafes, restaurants, recreational areas & South Dubbo neighbourhood shops.
– 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Main with built-in & balcony
– Open plan living area
– Renovated kitchen & bathroom
– Laundry with separate 2nd toilet
– Split system air conditioning
– Well maintained gardens
– Private fully fenced courtyard
– Off-street parking space + visitor parking
– Rented for $230 per week
– Lease expired 3 February 2019
– Vacant possession available if required
– Council rates: $2,087 pa (approx)
– Strata fees: $1,775 pa (approx)
The information and figures contained in this material is supplied by the vendor and is unverified. Potential buyers should take all steps necessary to satisfy themselves regarding the information contained herein.